Happy Birthday Mrs K

It is 33 years since I met you on that cool evening at Makerere College School and you still charm me like you did then.   I still don’t know why it took me a whole 9 years to make a move, but I am glad I eventually did and since then, I have had no regrets.

 

I fell for you then, 24 years later I still fall for you, and I will keep falling for you for the rest of my life.  It was a lovely day when I met you, a beautiful day when we got married, and today is another special day when you are turning 50.

 

I feel like the luckiest man to have such a generous, smart, hardworking wife you are. Thanks for being the reason for my smile, you have brought a shine to my world and love to my life.  

 

Whenever, I thank God, I thank him for blessing me me with two very assiduous women.   My mother nurtured and raised me for 28 years and when she was done, you took over.  I have no complaints whatsoever.

 

For 24 years, you have been my rock, my torch, and my comforter.  You are the inspiration, multi-tasker, and my best critic. I am glad to have you as my partner.

You have been the best friend in my life and a perfect partner, that I always hoped for.  I yearn to spend many more precious years with you. 

 

Together we have raised 6 wonderful children, and I am sure I speak for all, when I say, you have unbounded energy.  Your 50th birthday is not only special for you but for all of us.  We have seen you as a strong leader and a motivating factor in our lives. 

 

To the world you are a woman, but to me you are a wife, mother and most importantly my love, confidant, and best friend.   Today and always, I am thankful for having you in my life.  Thank you for giving me plenty of lovely memories all these years

 

I am so happy to have been part of the last 33 years of your life, I venerate what we have.  Thank you for being a sweet partner. I wish you good health and success for so many years to come.   Our life has been so beautiful, thus far, let’s make it more beautiful together. 

 

Happy 50th birthday my sweetest darling wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is calling 'Mzungu' being Racist

FORTY THINGS ABOUT ME

Getting Married in Buganda